Who doesn’t love shrimp? There is! Usually those who are allergic to shrimp. If you eat shrimp, it will usually itch, the body becomes rashes, not infrequently someone even appears feverish after eating shrimp. Be grateful for those who are not allergic to shrimp, because those who are allergic actually love shrimp.
Shrimp are water animals that are lawful to eat, and will have a distinctive smell when cooked, be it curled, let alone fried. How to cook shrimp also varies. Indonesian people are very creative in processing food made from shrimp, type of cuisine with spicy taste, our society can combine sour, sweet, and spicy tastes at the same time in a plate of processed shrimp.
Immediately, yes, we read the recipe.
Sweet and Sour and Spicy Shrimp Recipe and Tempting the TongueRaw materials
• 500 grams of shrimp (peeled, cut off the head)
1 onion (thinly sliced)
1 tomato (halved)
• 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 5 tablespoons chili sauce
•Right amount of oil) Ground spices
• 5 spring onions
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 5 pieces of cayenne pepper
• Ground pepper (to taste)
•Salt to taste)
• Sugar (to taste)
Flavoring (to taste, if you like)How to make
1. Fry the shrimp until cooked. Drain, set aside first.
2. Heat a little oil, saute the onions until fragrant.
3. Enter the ground spices into the sautéed onions, add the tomato, tomato sauce and chili sauce. Add a little water, let it boil.
4. Enter the shrimp into the seasonings, stir well.
5. Cook the shrimp until the spices are absorbed and cooked.
6. Immediately remove the cooked shrimp, serve with warm white rice.
Enjoy it, readers. Hopefully this recipe can be useful and can increase intimacy between the reader’s family. Please save this article, write a comment, and share it on your social media so that more readers can serve sweet and sour shrimp to their beloved family.